Mary Jane
B* and I welcomed another new addition to the family- Mary Jane. She's a 1966 Volkswagen Beetle with a 1300 cc 6-Volt engine. She's only had one owner and she is saweet! (above: 92k original miles!) When we took Mary Jane to B*'s soccer practice, the coach thought it would be fun to see how many girls we could get inside. All 9 girls on the team fit! LOL. I have been talking about getting a bug for over a year before I finally bit the bullet and purchased one. Although she's in perfect condition right now, there are a few things custom things I will do to make her mine. Then in 10 years, she will become B*'s. For now I will be painting her a two-toned green and cream. B* has decided that when Mary Jane is passed over to her, she will paint it two-toned cotton candy pink and white. Seriously. How is this my child? In any case, when I drive Mary Jane I feel like SO good. She makes me feel free. Free of sterotypes. Free of materialism. Free of expectati...
Comments
=]